Thursday, January 7, 2016

BotB winner for 1.1.16

Wow. You guys surprise me each and every time. I really thought this would be a closer battle than it was, but boy, was I wrong! As it turns out, a vote from me would not have made a bit of difference. Most of you loved the bagpipes, and the Red Hot Chilli Pipers ran away with the win over Old 97s! Sorry I didn't get around to responding to comments individually. I usually try to do that, but time has really gotten away from me this go-round.

And this will similarly be short & sweet. I am making big plans for this blog, and currently trying to get things set up behind the scenes a bit more. I can't wait to have it all settled, and start posting more and doing more with it!

4 comments:

  1. The Pipers were pretty cool and now I can't even remember who the other artist was. I must not have cared for them much.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the Old 97s, whom I love. I edited the post to reflect that. I think they got one or maybe two votes. Kind of made me sad.

      Delete
  2. I voted for Old 97s too. I'm not a bagpipe fan, LOL.

    Take care, Kim. See you on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. People seem to either love them or hate them; I haven't met any who just didn't care one way or the other.

      Delete